New Intake September 2024
Moving up to secondary school can be an emotional time for pupils. Some feel positively about it and can’t wait to start; others are more anxious and nervous. We have therefore put together a comprehensive transition process that ensures that the move between primary and secondary school is a supported, personalised, and smooth process that recognises the needs of each individual pupil.
We will be holding our Open Evening event on Thursday 21st September from 6 – 8pm.
We will also be offering an Open Week, where you will be given tours in smaller groups by our wonderful students, this commences on Monday 25th and will be running for the whole week.
Bookings can now be made with Mrs Claire Phillips.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- Transition Coordinator visits to feeder schools - Various Dates in May 2024
- Information packs sent to new students - May 2024
- Y6 Non Feeder Schools evening - 13th June 2024, 5.30-6.30pm
- New Intake Induction Days - 4th & 5th July 2024
- New Intake Parents’ Evening - Thursday 11th July, 5.30pm